Mary Byrne is a Chartered Physiotherapist and Licensed
Acupuncturist. Her name has been synonymous with the delivery of gold-standard physiotherapy in Cork for over twenty years.
Mary also practices from private treatment rooms at Wrightville Clinic, Douglas Road, Cork and at the Consultants’ Private Clinic, Bishopstown Road, Wilton, Cork.
Dedicated to the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries including sports injuries, neck and back pain as well as biomechanical disorders/foot problems, Mary believes in individual assessment and appropriate tailor made treatment culminating in a
personalized rehabilitation plan for each patient. She takes a holistic approach to treatment with the addition of acupuncture as required, Pilate’s classes or individual Pilates instruction as appropriate and also progression to gym work as indicated.and
• Member of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
• Accredited in Spinal Manipulation by the Chartered Society of
Physiotherapy in London.
• Member of the Irish Orthopedic Medicine Society since 1990.
• Licentiate in Acupuncture in 2000.
• Diploma in Health Science from UCD in 2006.
Contact Mary on: 086 334 4021